Class & Event Policy
Before signing up for a class or an event, please check your schedule and read our class policy carefully. To be fair to our teachers and presenters as well as other students we must remain firm on our registration and cancellation policies. By registering for a class or event, all attendees enter an area where photography and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to such recording media and its release, publication, and its use for future promotional purposes.
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration if applicable.
- Full refunds given 72 hours prior to class or event start date.
- A 100% cancellation fee may be applied to class or event cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the event.
- No refunds or transfers will be given 24 hours prior to a class or event.
- McDougal Sewing Center is not responsible for reimbursements for any hotel or other travel expenses.
- McDougal Sewing Center and our teachers reserve the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. We will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
- SUPPLY LISTS: It is the responsibility of the customer to download the supply list for any class or event they are registered for. Supply lists can be found online on the signup page for the class. If you need assistance, please contact any McDougal Sewing Center Sewing location in advance of class.
All classes are strictly open to adults, ages 18 and older unless otherwise stated. Requests to attend a class by a student under 18 years old must be made in advance and have written, instructor approval before registering for class.
Please be considerate to others while attending a class or event:
If a student is causing a disturbance, we reserve the right to dismiss them from a class or event without refund. Please help us keep our classrooms safe and enjoyable for all who wish to learn. Our aim is to provide a welcoming environment for all our McDougal Sewing Center customers
All free guide classes are for the original owner only and are non-transferable. Software free guide classes are only for 1 person. There is no auditing in any Free guide class offered by McDougal’s Sewing. Please contact the educator via our website email for any questions.
We only allow service animals in classrooms and event spaces. This is to protect our customers and instructors who may have allergies that would prevent them from fully partaking in class should such an animal be present. Thank you.
Our low price guarantee.
If you find a better price on a product we sell, bring in the offer and give us the opportunity to earn your business by meeting or beating the price. We won’t be undersold!
This privacy notice discloses the customer privacy practices of McDougal Sewing Center. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the use of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our website may contain errors, may have missing information, or may not be up to date. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to update information at any time without prior notice.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our Website. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.